- Second General Assembly in the EU-funded project “MATQu”11/22/2022 – The project meeting in the EU project “MATQu” took place for the first time in presence. The second General Assembly of the EU project “MATQu” (Materials for Quantum Computing) took place on November 22 at Fraunhofer IPMS in…
- MATQu @ SPCC conference 2022: Through Silicon Vias cleaning for quantum computer interconnects integrationIn the frame of the MATQu project, a state-of-the-art interposer is designed with high aspect ratio through-silicon vias (TSV) that aim at interconnecting qubits with a readout wafer in a 3D multi-stacking manner. High quality TSV require an efficient surface…
- First General AssemblyTo highlight the project’s first year and present the first project results for the whole consortium, a general assembly in the project “Materials for Quantum Computing (MATQu)” will take place virtually on March 23rd, 2022.
- Kick-offThe kick-off meeting took place as a virtual event on June 17th, 2021. It was a three-hour event with 62 participants from all 18 project partners.
- Project startThe MATQu project – Materials for Quantum Computing started on June 1th 2021.
The Superconducting Qubits and Algorithms (SQA) Conference took place in August 2022 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Second General Assembly in the EU-funded project “MATQu”
- Kick-off of the European project for quantum computing hardware eco-system “MATQu”
This project leading to this application has received funding from the ECSEL Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 101007322. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Finland, Israel.